- Site policy
The following items refer to the Japan Electrical Safety and Environment Technology Laboratories homepage, (http://www.jet.or.jp) hereafter referred to as "the site," and do not apply to other sites linked to this site.
- The entire site, as well as the individual pieces of information included on it (writing, photographs, images, etc) are subject to copyright. Copyright is protected by Japanese copyright law and international regulation.
- Total or partial reproduction of contents of the site is forbidden without the permission of the Japan Electrical Safety and Environment Technology Laboratories, hereafter referred to as āJETā. Total or partial alteration of the contents of the site is also forbidden without the permission of JET.
- Although JET strives to preserve the accuracy of information presented on the site, we assume no responsibility for the results of use of the information on the site.
- Please be forewarned that under the pages where past information, such as previous topics is displayed, said information may no longer be current.
- The site was designed to be viewed with a 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 16 bit or higher color settings, using Internet Explorer version 8.x or later as a browser.
- Information on the site may be changed or removed without prior notification.
- JET assumes no responsibility from the information found in external sites linked to the site. Opinions, claims, positions, or intents found on the servers of linked sites belong to their individual authors or groups of origin, and do not represent the opinions, claims, positions, or intents of JET.
- Sites desiring to post links to the JET site should submit in advance the contents of the homepage, internet address, link purpose, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.We may refuse to allow a link in the event that the linking site may oppose the purpose or harm the reputation of the JET site.
- When posting a link, please specify the link as being to the Japan Electrical Safety and Environment Technology Laboratories homepage. Links within frames, or other designs making the independent nature of the site unclear, are prohibited.
- JET will not collect or use the personal information of those who access the site without the userās permission.
- JET handles the personal information of users in an appropriate fashion. In order to protect from information leakage as well as illicit outside access, JET carries out the appropriate safety measures to preserve the personal information of users.
- Excluding to subcontractors, JET will not release the personal information of users to a third party without permission
- However, if JET is ordered to release information by law, or by a court, the police, or other public offices, there may be cases where personal information must be released without permission.